Went to the ribbon cutting held by the Polaris Charter School on the West Side to celebrate their buying of the school building they’ve rented for the past ten years. It was a really great event! Being there brought back memories. I went to 6th grade there because the city rented the building from St. Patrick’s Church to house the 6th graders from Gossler Park.
SEARCH OUR SITE
Click on the titles to read the full article and reveal the sharing icons.
- This week’s interviews, news coverage and TV show September 30, 2022
- Our family tribute to Rich on his birthday! September 27, 2022
- Girard backs state effort to block credit card companies from tracking gun sales September 22, 2022
- Gov. Chris Sununu Endorses Rich Girard for NH Senate September 22, 2022
- Girard blasts court decision on parental rights September 20, 2022
- Dumping Ground: Criminals belong in jail, not on Elm St. September 16, 2022
- Take a look at our first major ad of the campaign September 11, 2022
- Brief Reflections on 9-11 September 11, 2022
- Girard signs taxpayer pledges, earns top candidate score September 6, 2022
- Does D’Allesandro support Biden’s student debt bailout? August 25, 2022