Went to the ribbon cutting held by the Polaris Charter School on the West Side to celebrate their buying of the school building they’ve rented for the past ten years. It was a really great event! Being there brought back memories. I went to 6th grade there because the city rented the building from St. Patrick’s Church to house the 6th graders from Gossler Park.
SEARCH OUR SITE
Click on the titles to read the full article and reveal the sharing icons.
- Radio Ads and interviews November 7, 2022
- NH Senate President Morse issues statement supporting Rich Girard October 27, 2022
- Girard: D’Allesandro’s lost touch after a dozen terms in office October 26, 2022
- Colantuono endorses Girard for NH Senate October 25, 2022
- Ovide Lamontagne backs Girard for NH Senate October 24, 2022
- Girard responds to announcement that NH could face electrical blackouts this winter October 23, 2022
- Time to go, Lou: State Senate upgrades October 23, 2022
- Girard to oppose CDC COVID mandates for school children October 21, 2022
- Sen. David Boutin backs Rich Girard for NH Senate October 21, 2022
- Three minutes that could decide the election for NH Senate in District 20 October 20, 2022