Took my son Emeric to the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church on the East Side. They were holding their annual Greek Festival. The food was amazing! Best of all, saw some old friends and met some new ones as we walked around, listening to some really cool Greek folk music. Being part Greek myself, I really enjoy and appreciate these cultural celebrations!
SEARCH OUR SITE
Click on the titles to read the full article and reveal the sharing icons.
- Radio Ads and interviews November 7, 2022
- NH Senate President Morse issues statement supporting Rich Girard October 27, 2022
- Girard: D’Allesandro’s lost touch after a dozen terms in office October 26, 2022
- Colantuono endorses Girard for NH Senate October 25, 2022
- Ovide Lamontagne backs Girard for NH Senate October 24, 2022
- Girard responds to announcement that NH could face electrical blackouts this winter October 23, 2022
- Time to go, Lou: State Senate upgrades October 23, 2022
- Girard to oppose CDC COVID mandates for school children October 21, 2022
- Sen. David Boutin backs Rich Girard for NH Senate October 21, 2022
- Three minutes that could decide the election for NH Senate in District 20 October 20, 2022